Sunday, May 07, 2006

"I Caught One This Big"


German weekly Bild am Sonntag asked George W. Bush to name a best moment in his presidency. Bush's response? Catching a fish.

From Reuters:

"You know, I've experienced many great moments and it's hard to name the best," Bush told weekly Bild am Sonntag when asked about his high point since becoming president in January 2001.

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake," he told the newspaper in an interview published on Sunday.

We doubt most Americans could easily come up with a "best moment" for this president. But then, most Americans probably don't know about Bush's fishing expeditions on his own lake.

What do you think former presidents Clinton, H. W. Bush, Carter and Ford would name as a best moment in their presidencies? We bet it would have nothing to do with fishing.

George W. Bush. Worst. President. Ever.