Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm Related to One of These Guys


The Christian rock band Audio Adrenaline will be performing on the grandstand at the Ozark Empire Fair August 3rd. I'm a cousin to one of the band members, although we look nothing alike and he has musical talent. Otherwise, you'd swear we were twins.

AudioA has announced their retirement as a band. This may be the one of the final opportunities to see them in concert in the Ozarks. Their web site tour information includes two fall dates in Kansas City. Their farewell album, Adios: The Greatest Hits, is set to be released August 1st.

I've never seen AudioA perform. In fact, I've never met my cousin. He's from my father's side of the family, and we had little interaction with them. No, I don't know why. It's unlikely that I ever will.