Thursday, February 23, 2006

Four-ty Things

That diabolical Snarling Marmot tagged me with the "Four Things Meme," circumnavigating the blogosphere like a runaway virus.

Curmudgeonly, here goes.

1. Four Jobs I’ve Had

  • Faculty member at universities in Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, and Missouri
  • Assistant Producer for NBC News presidential debate coverage
  • Car wash attendant in Washington, Iowa
  • Character in a gorilla suit for a children's TV show in Des Moines, Iowa
2. Four movies I could watch over and over
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Monty Python's In Search of the Holy Grail
  • Arsenic and Old Lace
  • You Can't Take it With You
3. Four places I’ve lived
  • Washington, Iowa
  • Haslett, Michigan
  • Evansville, Indiana
  • Lee's Summit, Missouri
4. Four TV shows I love
  • Lost
  • Stargate, SG1
  • Law and Order
  • Street Talk
5. Four places I’ve vacationed
  • North Adams, Massachusetts
  • Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • Driving from Iowa to Missouri to Kansas to Colorado to Utah to Nevada to California to Nevada to Arizona to New Mexico to Oklahoma to Missouri to Iowa
  • Driving Historic Route 66 through Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas
6. Four of my favorite dishes
  • Greek Potatos
  • Lasagna
  • Chicken BLT Salad from Wendy's
  • Anything my wife makes
7. Four sites I visit daily
8. Four places I’d rather be right now.
  • New Mexico
  • Deadwood, South Dakota
  • Anywhere with my wife and beagle
  • In an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
9. Four books I love
  • Anything by Tony Hillerman
  • Blind Descent by Nevad Barr
  • Cobra by Timothy Zahn
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
10. Four video games I could play over and over
  • Pong
  • Ms. Pac Man
  • Frogger
  • Flea

I'm supposed to tag four bloggers. Many of those I know have already been tagged. So. . .

you've been tagged.